EAST COAST GLEN GATHERING 2006
What: A social gathering of Glens and their admirers, and an eye clinic!
When: Saturday September 9, 2006 10 am to 5 PM
Rain date Sunday September 10
Where: The home of Lynne Meschel-Bovenzi
301 Chamberlain Hill Road
- Agility and Earthdog equipment will be available
- Strongdog demo/practice is possible if time and interest allow
- Eye clinic with Dr. Gregory Acland, veterinary ophthalmologist
$25 for the first dog, $15 each for any additional dogs
What to bring:
1. Your Glen(s)!
2. A crate or X-pen for your Glen (so you can eat and they can chill out)
3. A chair, and shade if possible
4. An item for the Pot Luck lunch. For last names beginning A to M, please
bring a main dish or salad, names beginning N to Z please bring dessert.
A grill will be available. Water and sodas will be available for purchase.
5. Checkbook and pedigree information for the Eye Clinic
6. If you are interested in grooming your Glen with the help of some of the
knowledgeable people who will be present, bring grooming supplies and table
- Remember that Glens (like most terriers) can be dog aggressive. While
your Glen may be very friendly, others may not be. Please be courteous and
cautious when approaching other dogs, and keep your dog under control.
_ The above applies to any two-legged dependents in attendance too!
- Flexi- leads are discouraged, as they require close attention on the part
of the human. There will be many dogs present, things to see and do, people
to meet, and distractions for us all... we feel that dogs under control on
standard leashes (or in crates or X-pens) will create a safer environment.
- Do plan to pick up after your dog! Thank you.
FMI, Gathering co-chairs:
Lynne Meschel-Bovenzi 978- 355- 4877
Kathy Georgianna 413- 628- 4606